Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is XPlore?
XPlore is one of the services under Buddyz that offers a variety of attraction park tickets to more than 2,000 attraction centres across Southeast Asia.
2. Where can I purchase these tickets?
3. Where can I find my tickets after purchasing them?
You may go to ‘E-Tickets’ tab to retrieve your tickets immediately upon purchasing them and flash your QR code for your tickets at the entrance of the attraction park.
4. Can I cancel my tickets after purchasing them?
Yes, you can, and you will receive a full refund in the form of credits for your next purchase with us.
5. I’ve made my purchase but realized that I have selected the wrong date of entrance. Is there a way to rectify this?
Definitely, you can send us a message to our customer service agent (Click here) and we will assist you with your request.
6. Are there any advance days of notice required for my ticket purchase before I can use them?
Different attractions may require booking in advance within a certain number of days before you can use the ticket as there may be separate details required by the attraction park themselves. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND a minimum of 7 days period in advance for your purchase. Otherwise, do check with us directly if your date of entry is less than 7 days and we will be happy to advise you accordingly.